Service Contracts Explained
As one of the leading groundscare dealers in the country Turner Groundscare, are able to offer a service that you may not have considered before.
Service contracts can be tailored to meet your own requirements.
- They can simply spread the cost of your annual services over a 12 month period.
- Alternatively, one of our technicians could visit your workshop once a month to carry out routine maintenance, and advise you on the condition of your machines. Should any work be required we would produce a detailed report and advise of the work that was necessary to prevent further damage to your machines.
- Service contracts will prevent downtime and save money, as many expensive repairs identified during winter service could be rectified at a fraction of the cost of an expensive breakdown during the cutting season.
- There are numerous other reasons why it is advisable for you to have your machines serviced on a maintenance contract, in particular spreading the cost over a longer period.
- Did you know if your machines have not been serviced according to manufacturer’s recommendations and records kept of servicing you could be liable should an accident occur as a result of a failure?
- To comply with the new John Deere 2 year warranty you are again required to abide by manufacturer’s service recommendations.
- The cost and peace of mind of this service need not be expensive, service contracts start from as little as £50.00 (excluding VAT) per machine, per visit, depending on the level of service required. Parts and oils used are charged in addition, according to use.
If a Service Contract is of interest to you or you require any further details please do not hesitate to contact our Service Manager Gareth Baker on 01829 742134 or email@example.com